- About FluWiki
- Main (home page)
- Old Discussion Forum (closed to comments)
- New Discussion Forum (open for comments)
- Legacy Forum – no new topics can be added here, use the new discussion forum instead
- Influenza Basic Science
- Pandemic Preparedness
- Anticipated Problems
- Personal and Family Preparedness
- Prevention - includes personal hygiene, quarantine policies (see also Legal), policies on closing public events and schools, workplaces, etc. and raising awareness including sample letters to local government and business.
- Preparedness Guides
- Vaccines - basics, rationing and priorities, supply, vaccines and pregnancy
- Medical Therapy - flu warning signs and symptoms, antivirals, OTC, hospitalization, pregnancy and flu
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Holistic and Integrative Therapies- organize by type of practitioner
- Coping - includes topics such as grief management and activities for families staying at home for prolonged periods
- Fictional Scenarios
Pandemic scenarios by ‘CanadaSue’, Declan Butler in Nature, Dr. Michael Osterholm, Jim Wilkins and other health care professionals
- Speculative Models
- National and International Influenza Surveillance and Contingency Plans
A list of international public health, animal welfare and food safety bodies that monitor avian influenza outbreaks, develop international pandemic plans and coordinate the international crisis response.
- Countries (by region)
A country-by-country list of public health bodies, contingency plans, and news of influenza outbreaks (by region).
- Countries (alphabetical)
A country-by-country list of public health bodies, contingency plans, and news of influenza outbreaks (alphabetical).
Avian Influenza outbreak maps including Declan Butler’s Google Earth map
- Legal, Ethical, Economic and Political Issues
Avian Influenza Timelines
Strictly opinion pieces, from here and elsewhere
- The Hub
Links to all manner of structured or unstructured, free-form or formal problem-solving, and cross-pollination of answers and questions
- Case Studies
- Learning Form the Past
How did the world deal with earlier pandemics? What went right and what went wrong? How can we learn from past experience?
- Ready ..or not?
an in-depth look at preparedness planning and risk communication in a single country or administrative region
- Sources and Links
- FluWiki How To’s
- PmWiki Documentation
- RSS Feeds
- Admin Corner