Battlefronts (in no particular order)
This “to do” list has items in no particular order, with some main categories just to make it simpler to look for things and add things.
Here at the forum is where we add to, and talk about, this “to do” list.
See also a big picture
Stuff done at the epicenter
- Changing agricultural practices to eradicate virus.
- Researching the idea of targeting virulence, in avian vaccines, again for eradication.
- International promotion of CMG measures.
- Mobilisation of parents.
- Fast tracking recombinant vaccines in Europe, not just in the US.
- Ways to reduce infections in airplanes and airports.
Caring for the ill
- Doing a drill.
- Develop austere care.
- Funding research on statins and other immune modulators.
- Household. Blend prepping into your family so you are prepared.
- Community resilience (IdahoEM).
- Compilation of what to suggest if soon and worst
- Keep up to date on H5N1 news.
- Keep posting ideas and thoughts on H5N1 boards.
- Print and leave pandemic preparation material out at work.
- Print and leave pandemic preparation material out at your place of worship or another business.
- Participate in HHS and other webcasts or blogs so they know we are listening, alert and well informed.