Surveys of Public Attitude About Pandemics And Preparedness
- The Public Engagement Project on Community Control Measures for Pandemic Influenza Report from Keystone Center, May 2007 (based on meetings in late 2006). This .pdf summarizes the process used to build CDCís Non-pharmaceutical Implementation Plan (NPI).
- online conversation about the Public Engagement Project at Flu Wiki Forum
- Harvard School of Public Health from October 2006 looking at the public
- TFAH/Mailman School of Public Health looking at Media Attitudes and Coverage of Pandemic Flu.
- National Preparedness Public Opinion Survey from Feb 2007 prepared for the APHA by Peter D. Hart Research Associates, Inc.